HOW TO MOTIVATE YOUR CLIENTS TO CHANGE: Psychological Principles of Motivation
HOW TO MOTIVATE YOUR CLIENTS TO CHANGE:
Psychological Principles of Motivation
By Lyn Kelley, Ph.D., MFT, CPC
Includes a 100 page manual
PLUS Quiz for 10 C.E. Contact Hours.
Text course (mailed USPS) $97, Online course (emailed) $87
Credits: 10 CE Contact Hours
Instructions are simple! Each course comes with a short, multiple choice quiz, that goes chapter by chapter, and is open book. You just email us the answers to your quiz in the body of an email and we email you your Certificate of Completion within 48 hours. If you don't pass, we give you as many tries as you need!
What People are saying about this Course:
Lyn's program is a wonderful tool for building your coaching practice. She does a masterful job of presenting in a useful concise form. Her work is an excellent investment for anyone at all interested in motivation and coaching.
--- Stan Mann, DCSW, Personal Performance Coach, Author of “Triggers: A New Approach to Self-Motivation”
I have already begun implementing ideas and techniques that were suggested. It is wonderful to have practical professional solutions to common problems of psychotherapy and private practice.
---L.M. Donnelly, Ph.D. Salsbury, MD
Lyn, I wanted to personally thank you for your Life Coaching Books and your experience. Your books have enhanced my passion for following this dream and making it a reality. Your wisdom and guidance are a true inspiration.
---Hugs, Vicklyn Baker Ritchie, LPC, CPC
Here's What You'll Get:
- The Only True Way to Get Motivated
- The Ultimate Motivator
- The Step-by-Step Process of Motivation
- What is Motivation and How Do I Get It?
- Internal vs. External Motivation – Which Works Better?
- The 3 Magic Keys to Unlock Your Hidden Motivation
- Theories of Motivation – Which One Fits You?
- How to Know What You Really, Really Want
- Why Choosing the Right Goal is Your “Power Button”
- The Simple 5 Step Decision Making Process
- The “PPPP Principle” that Will Propel You Beyond Belief
- How People REALLY Change
- The Fallacy of Willpower
- Pain vs. Pleasure – Who Wins?
- Quick Change vs. Gradual Change
- What You Can Change and What You Can’t
- Access Your Greatness through Visioning
- Create Your Vision
- Your Mission Statement is Your Vision Multiplied
- Goal Setting & Action Planning
- Setting Goals that Leap You Into Action
- 10 Ways to Make Action Equal Results
- Create Your Road Map that Gets You Where You Want to Go
- Get Out of Your Own Way!
- Let’s Get Off Our “Buts”
- The Seven Self-Sabotages to Your Success
- Self Sabotage
- Pump Up Your Self Worth
- Shame and Guilt – the Ultimate Destroyers
- Talk Back to Your Inner Critic
- Turn “Learned Helplessness” into “Learned Empowerment”
- It’s Not About Time – It’s About Goal Conflict
- Work Smarter – Not Harder or Longer
- See the Bigger Picture
- How Role Models and Mentors Zoom You to the Top
Extraordinary People Who Have Done More with Less
- Why Smart People Do Dumb Things
- Why People Kick a Gift Horse in the Mouth
- How Addictions and Compulsions Destroy You
- Why Others Sabotage Us and How to Handle Them
- How to Handle Criticism Without Anguish
- Choose Your People Well
- The One Change You Need to Make in Your Head
- Fear: Rational or Irrational?
- 10 Tips for Handling Worry and Anxiety
- Enduring the Struggle, Setbacks and Adversity
- Accepting the Unexpected
- The REAL Reason People Procrastinate (and how to stop it)
- Others who Overcame Adversity
- Using Life Traumas or Difficulties as Motivators
- How to Develop Ambition
- Optimism vs. Pessimism – Why the Big Deal?
- Controlled Focus is Your Laser Beam to Success
- Your Words are Your Power
- Partners and Teams
Mentors, Sponsors and Teachers
- Sprint to the Finish Line With Coaches
- Spiritual Aspects of Motivation
- Finding Your Purpose
- Hope is a Thing with Feathers
- “When-Then” Syndrome – How to Live NOW
- Visualize Your Desired Outcome
- Positive Affirmations are Your Magic
- How to Motivate Other People
- The One Minute Technique that Works Better Than Anything
- How to Motivate Your Kids, Family and Friends
- Lessons from a Butterfly
- New Ways to Motivate Employees
- The 4 Magical Words to Deal With Resistance
- Don’t Fix, Coach!
- Get Over Your Fear of Success
I'm committed to the survival and success of our profession. Helping you help others,
Lyn Kelley, Ph.D., MFT, CPC
Practice Building Coach