HOW TO MOTIVATE YOUR CLIENTS TO CHANGE: Psychological Principles of Motivation
HOW TO MOTIVATE YOUR CLIENTS TO CHANGE:
Psychological Principles of Motivation
By Lyn Kelley, Ph.D., MFT, CPC
Includes a 100 page manual
PLUS Quiz for 10 C.E. Contact Hours.
Text course (mailed USPS) $87 + $20 Shipping & Handling ($107)
Online course (emailed) $77 + $20 Shipping & Handling ($97)
Credits: 10 CE Contact Hours
What People are saying about this Course:
Lyn's program is a wonderful tool for building your coaching practice. She does a masterful job of presenting in a useful concise form. Her work is an excellent investment for anyone at all interested in motivation and coaching.
--- Stan Mann, DCSW, Personal Performance Coach, Author of “Triggers: A New Approach to Self-Motivation”
I have already begun implementing ideas and techniques that were suggested. It is wonderful to have practical professional solutions to common problems of psychotherapy and private practice.
---L.M. Donnelly, Ph.D. Salsbury, MD
Lyn, I wanted to personally thank you for your Life Coaching Books and your experience. Your books have enhanced my passion for following this dream and making it a reality. Your wisdom and guidance are a true inspiration.
---Hugs, Vicklyn Baker Ritchie, LPC, CPC
Here's What You'll Get:
- The Only True Way to Get Motivated
- The Ultimate Motivator
- The Step-by-Step Process of Motivation
- What is Motivation and How Do I Get It?
- Internal vs. External Motivation – Which Works Better?
- The 3 Magic Keys to Unlock Your Hidden Motivation
- Theories of Motivation – Which One Fits You?
- How to Know What You Really, Really Want
- Why Choosing the Right Goal is Your “Power Button”
- The Simple 5 Step Decision Making Process
- The “PPPP Principle” that Will Propel You Beyond Belief
- How People REALLY Change
- The Fallacy of Willpower
- Pain vs. Pleasure – Who Wins?
- Quick Change vs. Gradual Change
- What You Can Change and What You Can’t
- Access Your Greatness through Visioning
- Create Your Vision
- Your Mission Statement is Your Vision Multiplied
- Goal Setting & Action Planning
- Setting Goals that Leap You Into Action
- 10 Ways to Make Action Equal Results
- Create Your Road Map that Gets You Where You Want to Go
- Get Out of Your Own Way!
- Let’s Get Off Our “Buts”
- The Seven Self-Sabotages to Your Success
- Self Sabotage
- Pump Up Your Self Worth
- Shame and Guilt – the Ultimate Destroyers
- Talk Back to Your Inner Critic
- Turn “Learned Helplessness” into “Learned Empowerment”
- It’s Not About Time – It’s About Goal Conflict
- Work Smarter – Not Harder or Longer
- See the Bigger Picture
- How Role Models and Mentors Zoom You to the Top
Extraordinary People Who Have Done More with Less
- Why Smart People Do Dumb Things
- Why People Kick a Gift Horse in the Mouth
- How Addictions and Compulsions Destroy You
- Why Others Sabotage Us and How to Handle Them
- How to Handle Criticism Without Anguish
- Choose Your People Well
- The One Change You Need to Make in Your Head
- Fear: Rational or Irrational?
- 10 Tips for Handling Worry and Anxiety
- Enduring the Struggle, Setbacks and Adversity
- Accepting the Unexpected
- The REAL Reason People Procrastinate (and how to stop it)
- Others who Overcame Adversity
- Using Life Traumas or Difficulties as Motivators
- How to Develop Ambition
- Optimism vs. Pessimism – Why the Big Deal?
- Controlled Focus is Your Laser Beam to Success
- Your Words are Your Power
- Partners and Teams
Mentors, Sponsors and Teachers
- Sprint to the Finish Line With Coaches
- Spiritual Aspects of Motivation
- Finding Your Purpose
- Hope is a Thing with Feathers
- “When-Then” Syndrome – How to Live NOW
- Visualize Your Desired Outcome
- Positive Affirmations are Your Magic
- How to Motivate Other People
- The One Minute Technique that Works Better Than Anything
- How to Motivate Your Kids, Family and Friends
- Lessons from a Butterfly
- New Ways to Motivate Employees
- The 4 Magical Words to Deal With Resistance
- Don’t Fix, Coach!
- Get Over Your Fear of Success
I'm committed to the survival and success of our profession. Helping you help others,
Lyn Kelley, Ph.D., MFT, CPC
Practice Building Coach