Alternative Income Sources Course Info
ALTERNATIVE INCOME SOURCES FOR COACHING, COUNSELING AND HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONS
By Lyn Kelley, Ph.D., MFT, CPC
Includes 65 page Manual plus Quiz & Certificate for 10 CE Contact Hours.
Fee: $87 for mailed course, $77 for emailed course - FREE Shipping!
With over 25 years experience consulting thousands of healthcare providers, I give you more than 30 new and different ideas of ways you can expand your career as well as avoid burnout. The highest paying part time jobs that allow you to work from home and have flexible hours. Jam packed with fresh ideas, this book will inspire you and energize you!
Here's what you'll get:
- How to enjoy your work more with a variety of jobs that earn great money
- The 17 most profitable, non-clinical ways to increase your income (while still helping people)
- Alternative jobs that fit your interests and desires
- How to love your job, help more people, and make money too!
How to revive your spirit, passion and joy in your work
- Creating a "Side" Business
- Hot Topics
Corporate Consulting and Training
The “Big Hairy Audacious Goal” (B.H.A.G.)
Why Choosing the Right Goal is Your "Power Button"
How to Develop a Wellness Program
The Benefits of Groups and Classes
Top 10 Reasons to Become a Medical Biller
- How to Become a Consultant
- Peer Consultation Groups
Advanced Training for Colleagues
How to Form an Association
Types of Mediation in Demand
How to Make Your Information Evolve Into an E-book
Surprising Pay-Offs of Writing and Recording
- Become a Professional Writer for Hire
Life Coaching – New Hot Niches You Never Even Dreamed Of
Phone Coaching and Internet Advice
- Benefits of Virtual Coaching
Applications for Coaching and Consultation
- Medical and Health Freelance and Contract Jobs
Hospital Contract Specialist Jobs
Medical and Health Telecommuting Jobs
- Testing and Evaluation
- Employee Testing and Ethical Considerations
Charity Work that Can Provide You with Income and Exposure
How Interns Bring You Extra Income
What a Medical Scientist Does and Why it is a Booming Industry
Why You Should Have More Than One Job
How Variety Gives You an Uplift
Never put all your eggs in one basket. I have 3 different jobs that I love -- one of which gets me out of my office and mingling with other educated professionals. I'm committed to helping you help more people.
Lyn Kelley, Ph.D., MFT, CPC
Practice Building Coach